- Cranberries aid in providing Urinary Tract and Kidney Infection relief because they are natural diuretics.
- According to recent research, cranberries have shown to help prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Cranberries have a higher phytonutrient level, an antioxidant compound, than many other plant-based foods. These can benefit dental health by fighting bacteria that may lead to tooth decay.
- Cranberries’ high phytonutrient levels have also shown to offer anti-inflammatory benefits for our digestive tract which includes our mouth, gums, stomach, and colon.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties may also benefit cardiovascular health.
- Cranberries have one of the highest antioxidant contents per serving.